Sunday, November 4, 2012

Best Lines from Plan 9

I love movies.

And much to the consternation of my friends, I also love bad movies. You know, movies like the brilliantly horrible "Plan 9 from Outer Space", Ed Wood's opus. It is horrendous. The script is bad, the acting is bad, the direction is bad. So bad it transcends critique and, in my opinion, becomes fun to watch just to appreciate how tragically pathetic it is. It was a sci-fi drama in conception, but now it is a humorously grotesque film with bad science.

Because I am devious and and believe in spreading the misery around, here is a little slice of what I think of as cinema heaven. Here are some of the best examples of poor script-writing taken from "Plan 9 from Outer Space". Enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. I love this movie. A true classic, as is Glen and Glenda. The bio pic, Ed Wood with Johnny Depp is a real gem and should also be sought out. Thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete